Tuesday, June 28, 2011

6/26/11 - My Big Damn Lost Weekend - pt 2

... still running. Still being fired at by faceless GORGON operatives in the jungles of West Papau. Still wondering if the next ET-tech gunshot's going to be the one that connects with my head or my heart. Still not liking the fact that I've probably been set the !@#$ up by someone who knew what was happening...

... was that a lightning bolt that just almost fried my feet? Yes it was. !@#$. The Lightning and Thunder Brothers are getting closer, then. And they're undoubtedly running me right towards the Dark Star. I can almost smell her from here. Nasty soul-sucking bitch...

... should have known she might have been involved in all of this. What does GORGON do? Take away its operatives' lives and give them new, blank ones. What does she do? Suck people's lives down like oysters out of the shell. Just a touch and you're losing years. I hear they found her in some weird-ass club where rich degenerates were paying her to !@#$ their bad memories right out of them. Except she was always hungry and took more than they bargained...

... tripped and fell. Real !@#$ dignified there. Get shot in the ass, why don't you? That'll look real damn good on the obituary. Get shot in the balls, too, for good measure. My poor, lovely, alien love god penis, filled with holes...

... wait...

... oh, it can't be that simple, can it? Maybe it can. Spygod Vision doesn't work on people with electronic eyes, and I can't call down an airstrike if I can't concentrate on it. But if I can shoot hardened piss out of my genitals and knock people out with it, and I can !@#$ someone to death, then can I shoot someone's head off with a money shot? Seems logical....

... Gonna have to hit and run. And I know I can aim. Just gonna have to think of something really damn sexy on the run, here...

... last katooey I brought home in my flying car had amazing legs. Yes indeed. Went all the way up. Cute little smooth ass. Damn cute. Oh yeah.Wanted to mount it on a wall. Settled for three hours in and out of bed. Poor Metalmaid had to clean up the kitchen the next day. Yes. Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Yes...

... yeah you just come over here you sexy nasty faceless gun-toting science terrorist person. Forget you can't hear my footsteps over the rain and walk over to where I'm hiding, down here in this hole you must have forgotten was here. Just keep walking. Get that nasty fleshless face into view. Don't point the gun down here and I'll time this just right oh yes yess yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!

... HA! Shot its lack of face clean off, right between the eyes. Those eyes are in my hands, red and steaming. "Now I have an alien gauss rifle and a pair of explosive cyborg eyeballs. Ho Ho Ho." ...

... throw one off at the blackness behind me. The explosion silhouettes several of them, and I know their eyes aren't so good on deadening bright flashes. They're blinded for just a second, and that's all I need to return the favor. One banana two banana three banana four...

... that changed the game. I can't hear them in hot pursuit any longer. That gives me just enough time to climb up the nearest, tallest tree and perch, holding the other eye in my mouth. As long as I don't bite down I'm find but damn this tastes nasty. Better than eating lead, anyway...

... yeah, you just walk on by. All fifty of you remaining and your two super war criminal minders. Keep following the trail you think I left before I crawled up here....

... gauss rifle. Alien manufacture, alright. Probably someone GORGON made possible invasion buddies with at Outland, before I blew it to hell. Lots of ammo. Little recoil. I could probably shoot holes in the Swiss Belhotel from here if I could just aim it right...

... one big gun, one explosive eyeball, and it might take me a while to nut up for another lethal money shot, but I bet it'll come to me if I keep thinking happy kill thoughts. That and the jungle, itself, and what it has to offer. Things I bet these assholes don't even notice...

... Okay, you sorry !@#$. This is me doing Conan in that movie where he's up against the rasta alien with the skull fetish. You brought me here to teach me a little something? Now it's my turn to teach. BO, bitches. HIC. A.

(SPYGOD is listening to !@#$ that !@#$ (Combichrist) and drinking the sweet power of revenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment