Thursday, June 30, 2011

6/28/11 - My Big Damn Lost Weekend - pt 3

... through running. No longer even slightly concerned about my health or well-being. No more of that pussy-ass !@#$. I see red and the red sees me, happily doing red things to people who've clearly got it coming...

... stalking the group of GORGON false faces through the treeline. They're maintaining decent distance, moving slow and careful. They know I'm on to them, now, and it's made them more cautious. They just don't know where I am. Yet. ... 

... New Guinea Death Adders. Very damn poisonous. Killed one of my men just getting here. SPYGOD vision makes them think I'm their daddy. Come here you little !@#$. Gimmie that venom. I'm gonna rub it over my hands and fingers, the better to poke them into your sternums you fake-faced sons of bitches...

... Thunder and Lightning bringing up the rear. Could take them out with this lovely, alien gauss gun they doubtlessly scored from would-be alien conquerors at Outland, but that would be too damn easy. I want them to !@#$ their geriatric bowels out before I come for them. Give them some of their own damn !@#$ medicine for a change...

... is there an Olympic medal for spitting explosive bionic eyeballs out of your mouth? If so, I just won the !@#$ gold. Dumb gaggle got too close together for a heartbeat. Now they're toast and I'm using the flash flare to nail the others with this lovely gun they got from some would-be alien conquerors at Outland. One banana two banana three banana four, four bananas make a bunch and so do many more...

... yeah, shoot down the trees, you !@#$. Kill all the poor damn monkeys. I'm not in the trees anymore. I'm beside you, jumping up and putting my hands through the backs of your ribcage. We're past the sniper stage, here, you !@#$. Taste the venom. I brewed it just for you...

... okay, knew they were going to get wise sooner or later. Thunder's turning the area into a godsdamn whirlwind and lightning's on the other side, shooting bolts into the cyclone, hitting their own people of course but do you think they give a damn? Of course not...

... This hole won't keep me out of the vacuum for too long and my feet are about to snap off at the ankles as it is. Gun just blew the !@#$ away. Down to poisoned hands and a bad attitude. But then that's all there ever is...

... hot sexy tranny bastards dancing in a line around a broken helicopter full of greenhorns don't know any better than to wear assless chaps to a war zone who saves them who saves them who !@#$ them one after the other me me me me me yes yes yes yes yes YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS...

...(        ) ...

... okay, that's Thunder. Bet he wasn't expecting a wet, white hole through the heart. Cyclone's down, false faces are dead. It's raining exploded people bits and gauss guns. Halleluiah. Amen...

... I think that's Lightning screaming in psychic twin feedback. Not too hard to find, then, are you you nasty one-man electric company? Yeah, you just light up the sky with sparks, !@#$ biscuit. I'm doing you from over here with two of these nice big guns...

... Thought you weren't too far away, bitch. Just across the clearing. Were you watching the whole time, Dark Star? I bet you were. Step out of the shadows, lady. No more hide and seek...

... Damn. You are One. Ugly. Mother!@#$. Old, naked, and wrinkled with a face like a rubber mask someone turned inside out with a good tug. Black on black eyes you could just fall in forever. You kept poor Goldie screaming for what felt like years, didn't you? !@#$ cow...

... stop that. Stop laughing. Stop !@#$ laughing. Can't move when you laugh. Oh !@#$ what the !@#$ !@#$ of !@#$ !@#$ are you doing to me. Can't aim. Can't think. How the hell can she be...

... if you are getting this message, do not come after me. I repeat, do not come after me. Zero in on the coordinates I'm sending now and turn it into stray atoms. Do not let them win. DO NOT LET THEM

(transmission ends)

(SPYGOD is listening to Breathe (Prodigy) and drinking beer in Hell. Maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment